Thursday, June 19, 2014

And the sewing begins . . .

A few months ago, I decided that I needed to continue making skirts to raise money to purchase wells in India.  I did not make my goal at Christmas, but I'm well on my way.  I believe that the skirts are super fun, fashionable, and comfortable!  People want them.  I want one!!!

Honestly, I have absolutely NO SKIRTS made right now, so I have to get off this computer and get my foot to the presser if anyone is going to have a skirt this summer.  I'm about to go into my sewing room now to clean her up and set up my goods.  I need to take an inventory of what I have and what I need.  I know that I need some cool "focal point" t-shirts, as well as some solid or striped accent shirts so if you are able to donate any knit shirts, let me know!

Thanks for joining in the fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment